da film 800 yard dog!!

I don't think you killed one at 4:09. But somebody else got one at 4:20. Too bad!!

That was very entertaining. What camera did you use?

I don't think you killed one at 4:09. But somebody else got one at 4:20. Too bad!!

That was very entertaining. What camera did you use?
I was the only one shooting. I agree it was 4:20 when I killed it, I put it 11 seconds in advanced before the kill. I used a standard hp digi cam on a burris spotting scope.

Last edited:
The reason I made the joke was I did not know where the shot would be and I kept watching the one at the top of the screen and then at 4:09 nothing happened and so I thought I had missed the shot and watched it all over again. That was OK being as it was very entertaining.

Now for your next trick, I would like to see you hit the really fast one out there at about 950 yards while he is on the run. That guy has some serious fast twitch muscles.

To view it depends on what browser you are using it seems. For IE you click the lower left start arrow and a ball appears in the center of the screen and starts circling while the video loads. For Firefox you can click the center arrow and the ball appears and it begins to load.

Once loaded you are subjected to diderr's sense of theatrical advertisement and humor which is somewhat amusing.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.