• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

D-Tech 243wssm upper

safariexpress

D-Tech 243WSSM complete upper,.AR-15 platforml,less than 50rnds fired.
Shilen match 1-10 22" fluted w/integral compensator, comes with 100ct win 243wssm brass,Forster die set and Harris bipod ...$1150.00 shipped

Listed on other sites
First,I'll take ,gets it.followed by pm

Attachments

• m4 001.jpg
    m4 001.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance but I would like to know if this upper mates to a standard ar-15 upper or a special upper or is it ar-10?

I have a Dtech upper. It's as accurate or more accurate than most of my bolt guns including customs. I've got groups in the 1s and under 1 inch at 300 yards. These uppers shoot. Good luck with your sale.

D-Tech 243WSSM complete upper,.AR-15 platforml,less than 50rnds fired.
Shilen match 1-10 22" fluted w/integral compensator, comes with 100ct win 243wssm brass,Forster die set and Harris bipod ...$1250.00 shipped

Listed on other sites
First,I'll take ,gets it.followed by pm
Looks like one of my old Pmag mods. I've actually been looking to get another wssm. Too bad id want an 8 twist or I'd be pretty interested

I had one of these that would sling 65 grain Vmax's at just under 4000 fps - an absolute pink mist machine. Mine also shot flat base 88 grain Berger's ridiculously well - my brother made 5 of 5 and I made 4 of 5 hits on a bowling ball sized rock at 885 yards with them. Never should have sold it - too bad not in a position to replace it.