Czech trail cam results

BushcrafterCZ

Hello from CZ,
I have some results here from my BTC 09/10, hope you enjoy:
StnavaMAY20110344.jpg

StnavaMAY2011053.jpg

Muflon.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a roe deer to me, and a pretty nice one, from what I know about them. What kind of sheep is that? The horns look like a cross between an audad and our big horns.

Looks like a roe deer to me, and a pretty nice one, from what I know about them. What kind of sheep is that? The horns look like a cross between an audad and our big horns.

It´s roe deer, very common here. Sheep is a muflon, only wild sheep living here.

Gorgeous area. Amazing animals too! I've heard you have the best beer in the world also. Someday I'll make it there....

Hi mate,
If you like Budweiser and Pilsen Urquell, it´s dirt cheap here. Nice nature also... But usually all what foreigners remember from our country is Prague with its night clubs:rolleyes:

Very nice pics!!!
That mouflon sheep picture is very nice.
How do you apply to hunt them? How does the hunting permit system works there?
How about prices?
Thanks for sharing those pictures, real nice!!!

Very nice pics!!!
That mouflon sheep picture is very nice.
How do you apply to hunt them? How does the hunting permit system works there?
How about prices?
Thanks for sharing those pictures, real nice!!!

Hi buddy,
we have a very traditional and strict system of hunting. You have to pass tons of lectures and exams, mandatory work for hunting club, weapon holder´s license etc., that it makes you wondering how some of total rednecks and hillbillies over here could ever make it:rolleyes: (probably their uncles are commissioners during final exams). Hunters have their own parade uniforms, and tend to go a bit old school. Cammies, NVGs and quads, so common in USA (maybe in NZ too), are used mainly by rich poachers.
Prices for visitors differ according to deer species and category, but hogs are cheap, because there is too much of them. One year´s old are allowed to be hunted all year long without limit, and we still got too much of them, making farmers unhappy. But carpathian red deer stags, golden trophies, can go to tens of thousands of dollars. Here is the pricelist of the hunting area near my hometown, it´s one of the bigger and better ones:
http://www.vls.cz/DocumentStore/VLS_Pricelist_of_Hunting_Plumlov_2010_2011.pdf
plus some more pics if you guys still interested:
peak005-1.jpg

Upotokanew060.jpg

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts