• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CZ455 Varmint Precision Trainer

Freshta

I bought this last year from Bud's Gun Shop for training purposes. I put 54 rounds through it and haven't shot it since. It's in like new condition other than the customizing I did to it. (Adjustable cheek riser). This gun shot around dime size groups with Lapua Center-X ammo at 50 yards.

Specs:
CZ455 Varmint Precision Rifle
24' Barrel
Manners stock
Mathews Fabrication kydex cheek riser
Area 419 20 MOA rail
SWFA SS 10x42 MOA scope
Rings came with the scope. The scope was purchased new

I have over $1200 in this gun. I"m only asking $950 complete or $800 for just the rifle. Please add $50 for shipping from my ffl to yours.
Send PM with cell and I can send more pics
IMG_1456.jpg

Forgot to add that it also has the Yodave trigger spring kit on it and I will send the rest of the kit if i can find it.

I bought this last year from Bud's Gun Shop for training purposes. I put 54 rounds through it and haven't shot it since. It's in like new condition other than the customizing I did to it. (Adjustable cheek riser). This gun shot around dime size groups with Lapua Center-X ammo at 50 yards.

Specs:
CZ455 Varmint Precision Rifle
24' Barrel
Manners stock
Mathews Fabrication kydex cheek riser
Area 419 20 MOA rail
SWFA SS 10x42 MOA scope
Rings came with the scope. The scope was purchased new

I have over $1200 in this gun. I"m only asking $950 complete or $800 for just the rifle. Please add $50 for shipping from my ffl to yours.
Send PM with cell and I can send more pics View attachment 210080
That's a great rifle I have the exact same one

Thanks, I was hoping it was 17 HMR
You can change the barrel in minutes and CZ or anyone else offers a replacement barrel in 17 caliber some rifles come from the factory with both in I guess it would be a set

Recent Posts