• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cz safari 550 375 H&H custom stock the scope is included , Talley steel rings. It ready to hunt ,

JDD

9C6507EC-F2A2-4C48-BB94-8D7A9D27C92A.jpeg
D68B64AE-9E2C-46AF-A2ED-9CC938BDA11C.jpeg

some projectial. , brass and dies to be included. It made just one hunt . Killed zebra and a Buffalo.
J D 504 295 3540 call or tx

I love CZs, got 2 CZ 527s (223/6.5 Grendel). Been looking for a CZ 550 in 243, not the shoulder bruiser 375 H&H. (IMO)

I predict that this won't last long (you'll wish you had 2-3 to sell, instead of just 1)!!

There is a sale pending, I did say call or Tx. I don't have the phone sending notifications from social media. It kills my battery. If the deal goes south. Tx mountain hunter is first up.

I have a unfired brono zzk in 458 wm refitted in a cz American stock, two recoil bolts installed both factory triggers a straight set and curved cz rings . A Winchester style safety that is in the white that needs to be installed 1100.00 call or Tx if interested 504 295 3540 J D the stock has a few minor dings from being in the safe. You guys have first shot before I list a classified add. It would make a great donor for a 300 prc or sherman with that set trigger

I have a deal pending on the cz . We will video conference this weekend and get a yes or no and a check in the mail. I am going to glass bed both rifles and finish out the 458 on form and function. Polish the rails install the safety . Make sure it feeds like a hot knife through butter.

It's going to add a little to the cost. I am shy a couple hundred on what I have in it parts wise. I want to break even on the parts.

I got the training and skill to do that. I will. donate the time, it will be a better deal for the buyer and me too that way.I enjoy doing it .

all factory DGR rifles need a little tuning and refinement . It's better to set them up right than to wear them in.

I love CZs, got 2 CZ 527s (223/6.5 Grendel). Been looking for a CZ 550 in 243, not the shoulder bruiser 375 H&H. (IMO)

I predict that this won't last long (you'll wish you had 2-3 to sell, instead of just 1)!!
I've got a 550 American with detachable mag sitting in my safe lol. Hasn't been fired in a few years. I need to put a scope on it! Had no idea the price went up so much on em.

Great deal on the 375. Best bang for your buck 375 made.