• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cz p10c 9mm NIB, IWB holster, 9mm fmj $ hollowpoints

• Thread starter Deleted member 103481
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 103481

Full kit for carry!

- never fired black cz p10c. This pistol has never been fired, never been bolstered, never had ammo loaded, it is truly like new in the box. comes with all manuals and 2 mags, literally as I opened it. This is the newer generation 2 model, not the discontinued one from 18'.

- fierce defender inside the waistband holster, new

- 1 box (50 rounds) Winchester super clean 90 grain 9mm target fmj

- 2 boxes (40 total) sig sauer elite v crown 115grain hollowpoint self defense ammo

this is a full kit ready to go, I really like this pistol and hate to sell it especially after getting everything everything together in this current market... but an unforeseen circumstance has come up.

600$ local in person, 630$ shipped

these prices are what I paid for this stuff that's all new in the current market I think I got some great deals and I'll pass them on to you. In person buyers must have concealed carrynor a valid pistol purchase permit. I don't like the laws either but I'm not going to jail for you.

holster and ammo will ship separately to your home, can't ship ammo with firearms.

will update with photos later tonight, but you should be able to google what a new p10c looks like :)

This is sold

Last edited by a moderator: