CZ Magnum Rifle's any good?

DUKE NUKEM

CZ Magnum Rifle\'s any good?

The price looks right.
I am looking to buy all 4 of the large magnum calibers.

300 Win. Magnum
338 Magnum
375 HH Magnum
458 LOTT OUCH! This one will hurt!
TIA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Re: CZ Magnum Rifle\'s any good?

bought the 375 and had Brockman install a laminated stock. loaded 300 gr North Forks with 71 RX15 and shoot under 1/2" 3 shot groups at 100 yards at 2600 fps. It did a great job on cpe buffalo in August of this year.

Re: CZ Magnum Rifle\'s any good?

I´ve handled one but not shot it. A friend was using one in 9,3x 62 and has taken some nice shots up to 400yds even though it´s not a LR cartridge. Nice action for an african rifle in my opinion.

Now why would you buy those 4??? Wouldn´t it make more sense to pick 2, i.e. a 300/338 and the Lott???

If you are planning on buying 2 ranches....hey, buy just 2 of the CZ and get yourself 2 nice custom rifles...I´m sure you´ll end up buying them anyway, specially if you lurk around this site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have one in .416 Rigby, fun to shoot, but totally useless here in Minnesota. I do like the set trigger on it though. It has the regular 6.5 lbs. trigger, but once you work the bolt you can push the trigger forward, and it becomes a 1.5 lbs. trigger. Nice feature.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.