• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CZ 700 Sniper in 308

Bushmaster7

I have a CZ 700 Sniper Rifle in excellent condition for sale. This in NOT the CZ 750 Sniper Rifle which is the commercial factory version of the rifle sold here. This is the Czech military sniper rifle made by Czheska Sbrojevka (CZ) with laminated stock and a highly effective muzzle brake and large bolt handle. It has matching serial numbers (#428) on the bolt, barrel, and magazine. Description and pics below. These are very, very difficult to find, and shoots 1/2 MOA with match grade 308. I last shot it at Rifles Only Precision Rifle I&II training Oct. 2009 in Kingsville TX in high winds up to 30 mph with regular hits at 1,000 yards on stationary targets off the tower and 600 yards on moving targets with only a 10x SS scope. Less than 760 rounds fired, most during the Rifles Only training. $2300 as shown with 3 mags, muzzle brake, plus shipping to your FFL. Payment by USPS money order. No trades please except towards a Nemesis Windrunner in 308.

Caliber: 7.62x51mm NATO (.308 Win.)
Magazine: 10 round detachable box magazine
Overall length: 44.96" (1142mm)
Barrel length: 25.59" (650mm)
Weight: 11.9 lbs. (5.4kg)
Stock: Grey Laminated Wood, Adjustable Cheek Piece and Butt Pad
Barrel: Quick change hammer forged heavy barrel
Barrel Twist: RH 1:12", 4 grooves
Features: Milspec 1913 style sight rail, Large bolt handle, adjustable trigger

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful rifle,i have never seen or heard of a CZ 700 before,rear locking lugs too!Great to see something different.

Yes, it is a great gun and very hard to find but am selling it to fund other projects. I also have a Tikka Master Sporter M595, also hard to find since they are not importing them anymore or even making them I think, which is sub-MOA right out of the box which I am going to have Mac Tilton at MTGuns put a new factory barrel with muzzle brake on it. That should make it shoot even better. FYI I don't have many posts here but have good feedback and long time membership on SnipersHide. I also give a discount to active/reserve military or LEO. regards, Dale.