• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CZ 527 Hornet rifle for sale

308 nate

I have for sale a CZ 527 Hornet rife.
This rife is used but in very good condition. The sights have been removed, but it includes scope rings. I purchased this a couple of years ago to build a custom rifle for a fella in 5.7x28mm so basically he was 100% sure he wanted to this build and I had mentioned it to a friend of mine and he said that he had a really nice CZ527 that he could sell me...sooooo I bought the rifle before I had any money down to start the build...my mistake. The funny guy e-mails me every 6 mo. to a year saying he's ready to start the build and then I never hear anything back from him...anyway I have decided to abandond the project and sell the rifle.

I have never shot it, but it is a very beautiful rifle and everything apears to be in mint condition.

Price $500 plus $38 shipping/insurance

DSC_0934.jpg

DSC_0935.jpg

DSC_0936.jpg

mornin' nate.... bipod comes with???? the pics are very warm colored... is the stock walnut? larry

Larry thanks for pointing that out. The bi-pod is not included( It's the only bipod I own and use it to hold up lots of different rifles for different applications.) I guess that's what I get for listing in the wee hours of the mornin'

I believe it is a turkish walnut, but a walnut for sure. The pictures are really, really close to the actual color it is.
rings are 1"

can you take some pics of the muzzle end. I would like to see where the sights have been removed.

thanks
kevin

Recent Posts