CZ 527 are they discontinued? Value?

Ugly Dog

Are the cz's discontinued?
What's the value of 527 carbine in 7.62x39
What's the value of 527 varmint Kevlar in 223 AI also comes with a new factory takeoff barrel in 223

I have a friend of a friend interested in selling them and he looking for an idea of price to ask.

Yes, they are discontinued. And value has increased by half to three quarters. Saw some of the rarer versions on gun broker for $1300. I wouldn't part with my Grendel for less than $1200.Tell your friend to look at auction sites for price ideas. John 5656 is selling a 527 on this forum in 17 Remington with scope and is asking $1600.

Last edited:
I only wish I had my CZ's back so I could make another $4-500 on them, a fool and his money are soon parted comes to mind. I moved onto the Mini and am quite happy. The only down fall is the 22Hornet.

I only wish I had my CZ's back so I could make another $4-500 on them, a fool and his money are soon parted comes to mind. I moved onto the Mini and am quite happy. The only down fall is the 22Hornet.
Why do you say the downfall is the hornet?

So very glad I bought my boys their 17 and 22 hornets. It was like a huge foolish splurge for me at the time, but I figured if we ever need to survive on remaining powder and reloading they would make a lot of sense. They are tack drivers and the quality of the rifles themselves are awesome!
I hope in 40 years they are passing them on to their boys and smiling about the awesome times we had with them.

Have them in 223, 6.5 grendel and a one Pacnor rebarreled to 25-45. Not really shooting any of them but not convinced I want to sell them yet.
Have them in 223, 6.5 grendel and a one Pacnor rebarreled to 25-45. Not really shooting any of them but not convinced I want to sell them yet.
Ok you have peaches my interest. Can you tell me more about this 25-45

Recent Posts