CZ 455 Evolution trade interest?

slas

I picked up a CZ 455 Evolution .17 HMR in an estate sale. Great condition. I guess you could say I couldn't resist since I'd been looking at CZ's and had the cash on hand. Even though I have yet to shoot it, I can't help but wish it was a 22. Do you think there would be any interest in someone wanting to trade (cash optional) something like a CZ 457 22 for this unique discontinued model?

Attachments

• evolution.jpg
    evolution.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 69
I picked up a CZ 455 Evolution .17 HMR in an estate sale. Great condition. I guess you could say I couldn't resist since I'd been looking at CZ's and had the cash on hand. Even though I have yet to shoot it, I can't help but wish it was a 22. Do you think there would be any interest in someone wanting to trade (cash optional) something like a CZ 457 22 for this unique discontinued model?
Why don't you get a 22 caliber barrel? my CZ can be swapped between 22 and 17 caliber

I've got 2 spare 22LR CZ barrels. Several years back I bought a CZ 455 rifle package with 2 barrels (17hmr and 22LR). It's a sporter tapered barrel. Honestly I have not shot 50 rounds of 22 through it. I love the way that HMR drops coons and coyotes it shoots so sweet Head shots to 100yards are a piece of cake. I'll never put the 22 barrel back on it, I have several other 22s so the barrel is just taking up space in the safe for years now.

Barrel number 2 is a CZ457 16" threaded muzzle heavy varmint barrel with the 22LR match chamber. It came off a match rifle built by AREA 419 on an MDT chassis. I bought 4 or 5 months ago just to compete in NRL22 And NRL22X matches. i decided I wanted a longer barrel so I put a 21" barrel Lothar Walther barrel on it. It has a low round count too.
PM me if you are interested I'll make you a good deal.

I've got 2 spare 22LR CZ barrels. Several years back I bought a CZ 455 rifle package with 2 barrels (17hmr and 22LR). It's a sporter tapered barrel. Honestly I have not shot 50 rounds of 22 through it. I love the way that HMR drops coons and coyotes it shoots so sweet Head shots to 100yards are a piece of cake. I'll never put the 22 barrel back on it, I have several other 22s so the barrel is just taking up space in the safe for years now.

Barrel number 2 is a CZ457 16" threaded muzzle heavy varmint barrel with the 22LR match chamber. It came off a match rifle built by AREA 419 on an MDT chassis. I bought 4 or 5 months ago just to compete in NRL22 And NRL22X matches. i decided I wanted a longer barrel so I put a 21" barrel Lothar Walther barrel on it. It has a low round count too.
PM me if you are interested I'll make you a good deal.
Thank you for the offer. PM coming your way.

Recent Posts