CVA Question

I recently purchased a CVA wolf with a stainless barrel. I realize that it's probably one of the lowest end muzzle loaders out there. My question is I seem to be developing a rust inside the barrel fairly quickly. Here is my process, maybe someone can guide me in the right direction or maybe its just because its an entry level gun.

I clean between every shot. I just Thompson center pre-saturated patches and run two patches on both sides. Then I take a dry patch and also run that through on both sides.

I am shooting hogdon 777 pellets and using hornady 300 grain sabots.

I have read mixed reviews on using products like bore butter or anything oil based to prevent rust. I called CVA and they told me that I had to clean after every range session/hunt and oil the inside of the barrel each time. I guess i can do that but I have friends and family that are able to leave their guns loaded for a weekend if they are hunting and they don't have this issue. Am I stuck having to either fire my gun or remove the powder and projectile and clean and oil my gun every single time I take it out?
I also have a CVA Wolf, have had it for many years now. I have no rust in my bore. I load the rifle opening day of each muzzle loader season. I gets 100 gr (2 pellets) of IMR White Hots and a 245 gr power belt bullet on top of of course a 209 primer, Remington in the past Winchester this year. I am also a NRA Certified Muzzle Loading Instructor so my rifle gets a lot of use during the year and despite the fact that I was told when I started muzzle loading that rust was inevitable, I have not had any rust issues. 1 - I always shoot IMR White Hots. 2 - I run a patch up and down the barrel after every 2nd shot. At the end of the day I clean the barrel using Muzzle Magic, followed by good old Hoppe's #9 and a light coat or Rem Oil. No rust..ever. Try it you will like it!