• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CVA paramount pro muzzleloader 45cal.

The OP didn't say what state they were hunting.
I'm not familiar with muzzleloader regs, but all that I've ever heard of are either no scope, or no smokeless powder. This gun is black powder only and has no scope, so I'd like to know what makes it not legal in some state.
May be my mistake but he said he's selling the Colorado Special. Said he found out it's not legal in the state. My take was "The" state meant Colorado. If not, my bad. Kinda wondered why they'd call it the Colorado Special if it's not legal in Colorado. Does the rifle only take pelletized powder because that's illegal also in Colorado. Not sure beside no scopes, bullet requirements and pelletized powder not allowed. All states have different rules and regs. Hard to keep up unless it's your own home state.

May be my mistake but he said he's selling the Colorado Special. Said he found out it's not legal in the state. My take was "The" state meant Colorado. If not, my bad. Kinda wondered why they'd call it the Colorado Special if it's not legal in Colorado. Does the rifle only take pelletized powder because that's illegal also in Colorado. Not sure beside no scopes, bullet requirements and pelletized powder not allowed. All states have different rules and regs. Hard to keep up unless it's your own home state.
I'm pretty sure it takes powder powder, like blackhorn, not pellets. I've never hunted with a ML so I'm not familiar with them much, but would like to know if the OP knows why it isn't legal in the state

I'm pretty sure it takes powder powder, like blackhorn, not pellets. I've never hunted with a ML so I'm not familiar with them much, but would like to know if the OP knows why it isn't legal in the state
I just researched Colorado rules and regs. That Colorado Special IS legal in Colorado. Obviously he WAS speaking of another state so I need to read a little better. CVA has there Chit together after all. It must take pellets and loose powder. Hard to say unless researched which state wouldn't allow any of the features of that model muzzleloader.

Recent Posts