CVA Paramount Pro (custom killer?)

I say buy the new paramount and enjoy it as is. Many people are completely satisfied with the factory ignition system. I've fired mine almost a hundred times and I love it

I say buy the new paramount and enjoy it as is. Many people are completely satisfied with the factory ignition system. I've fired mine almost a hundred times and I love it

But...……. back to the original question of will it be a custom killer? Positively, absolutely not.
Custom builders are booked out 2yrs and are turning new clients down.
Is the Paramount a good new product? Sure. But its not even in the same ball park with the customs.

So aside from the fact that it's Not smokeless rated has anyone tried smokeless in one? And what were your results? Just learning about smokeless as a possibility.

So aside from the fact that it's Not smokeless rated has anyone tried smokeless in one? And what were your results? Just learning about smokeless as a possibility.
Why on earth would anyone try smokeless propellant in a rifle CLEARLY NOT RATED FOR IT? That's an extremely dangerous issue. CVA is quite clear.

Never, never, never shoot any smokeless propellant in any muzzleloader not rated so by the manufacturer, custom or other.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.