Cutting Edge Bullet Kills

Long Time Long Ranger

Since Cutting Edge Bullets are relatively new on here and people want to know about them I thought I would start a thread with a few animals taken with Cutting Edge bullets. I will try to find some pictures from last year but for now I will start the thread with these. At this point I have seen about 25 animals taken with these bullets. All one shot long range kills with no losses. So far the kills have been between 436-1130 yards with most being in the 700-950 yard range. I will continue to update as me or my friends take animals with them.

If anyone wants to add their own animals taken with CE bullets please feel free to do so.

2012caribou 003.jpg

2012caribou 008.jpg

caribou1.jpg

caribou2.jpg

Some of the pictures are of me holding other peoples animals. Either I do not have a picture of them holding it or may not have their permission to show their face yet. But the animals are the important part anyway and not who shot them so I will just put up what I have.

hunting 003.jpg

Does any one have terminal performance pics, trophy pics are nice but don't say anything to the bullet performance beyond they killed it.

LTLR, I know you've mentioned these less picky to seating depth than bergers, any other advantage? Performance wise do you find them as more of a bonded style bullet or fragmenting like berger? Would you use this at shorter ranges >50 yards? Sorry for all the questions, all I know about these is they're better bc, pricey, and seem to kill stuff.

All shot with my 375 Terminator 400 CE at 2920 MV

My 1st Sika...414 yards

375lilterminatorversusSikarocks011.jpg

Red Stag & Hind 775 yards

IMG_0012.jpg

The same Stag where he fell, DRT

005-1.jpg

My Daughters first Red Deer 600 yards :cool:

AshleesRedStag015.jpg

AshleesRedStag018.jpg

Really looking forward to shooting game with the new 375DCM with 425 CE going 3050-3100 :)

I have a few "Damage" pics but they are pretty graphic :rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.