Customizing start - up

If you would like an advice from me concerning high priced European guns buy German or Austrian. Then take f. ex. a Heym, best actions ever made (I know it's a strong statement but true). Heym is also producing its own barrels of highest standards. Prices here in Europe for a standard SR 21 about 1600 - 1800 Euros. Their straight pull system (Anschuetz Pfortner) is that one all the guys at Biathlon are using, gun is called SR 30. Great guns with a guaranty being sub MOA, mostly 5 shots < 20mm at 100 metres. All are bedded with free-floating barrels of course and a superb trigger. IMO better than Blaser and others with known names… I don't want to have an argument!! :D You should see their break action rifles, wow, even better! :)

If you would like an advice from me concerning high priced European guns buy German or Austrian. Then take f. ex. a Heym, best actions ever made (I know it's a strong statement but true). Heym is also producing its own barrels of highest standards. Prices here in Europe for a standard SR 21 about 1600 - 1800 Euros. Their straight pull system (Anschuetz Pfortner) is that one all the guys at Biathlon are using, gun is called SR 30. Great guns with a guaranty being sub MOA, mostly 5 shots < 20mm at 100 metres. All are bedded with free-floating barrels of course and a superb trigger. IMO better than Blaser and others with known names… I don't want to have an argument!! :D You should see their break action rifles, wow, even better! :)

Thanks, I'll keep them in mind. Looks like they are a Mauser action which is a good action. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.