• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom winchester model 70 FWT .243

Punisher

I bought the rifle and action in late 2009, so it has the improved CRF with Mauser style extractor. I put on a 20" X-caliber 1/8" twist stainless barrel with medium Palma contour with flutes, so it is heavier than a standard FWT, 1 lb Timney trigger and it is Cerakoted in Tungsten (a metallic flake that looks like a dark stainless) stock is pillar bedded in the front with recoil lug bedding and tang bedding with epoxy. Matching 20 MOA EGW base. I havnt put loktite on anything yet, so you need to torque the screws and loktite when you mount your scope.

It has 20 rounds through it for break in, I did not shoot any groups. I built it with the Berger 105 VLD in mind, but I really want to build a more tactical rifle.
Some small dents and dings from hunting in the pictures. A full disclosure will be sent to buyer.

It is a super sharp looking rifle, but I want a long barrel tactical model. The scope will not come with this rifle, I have a set of matching Cerakoted 30mm rings that are pre-lapped and labeled.

I also have a nice tan Pelican case coming with this rifle.

Asking $2000 tyffl.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Selling so I can build a cabin in Alaska and leave my wife. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 13

Recent Posts