• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Winchester M88 Mannlicher 358 Win

Tim50

I have a custom Pre '64 Winchester M88 that was rebored by Cliff LaBounty to the classic 358 Winchester. It was then professionally restocked with a very nice black walnut blank to a full Mannlicher stock configuration. The hand checkering is consistent with the Pre 64 M88 style, and we all know the cost of stocks & checkering in todays market! Standard Weaver rings & bases included as well. I have a classic Leupold 3X that could be included for the right deal as well. They kinda fit each other!! LOL This is a VERY unique one of a kind custom rifle. I am not computer savy but I can email photo's to your email address. I would like to trade but I am all over the map on wants. Ruger #1 Stainless or RSI's. Weatherby MarkV's or Ultra Lights preferably in NON Weatherby calibers. Stainless Marlins..Full stock rifles...Let me know what you have as you can see I'm all over the place. LOL I am open to trades so make an offer the worst I can say is no. Thanks to all......If a price is needed I would be looking in the $1400 range.