Custom Turret Systems?

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by davkrat, May 31, 2014.

1. davkrat

davkrat Well-Known Member

I placed an order about 2 weeks ago and got a invoice back via email. I assumed it would be a simple turn around time being a printed item. Have heard nothing and tried emailing lately and just get "failure to deliver" returns on my emails. Anyone had any experience with the turn around time for their product?

2. davkrat

Spoke too soon. Turret stickers arrived in the mail today. Now if I could just go try them out.

3. howco

howco Well-Known Member

Let me know how they work out for you. Did you order based on 150 e tip information?

4. davkrat

Yes got a set made for my .308 = 2,670 fps @ 60*, 5,000'

Had a second set made for my windage turrets that shows 12 MOA right and 12 MOA left.

I'll see how they do then order some for my .22 and 7RM. The windage will work for all 3 of my monarchs.

5. bruce_ventura

bruce_ventura Well-Known Member

Your order was probably delayed because the energy, Dan, was on a hunting trip. Normally turnaround is a few days.

6. davkrat

Thanks. Installed them last night and the application was very easy.

I was mostly concerned that the emails were being kicked back. Very happy with the product it arrived meeting the expectations and was easy to apply.