Custom Turret Knobs

Wouldn't this have the same drawbacks of any other Bullet Drop Compensator? If you have a longer barrel and get a higher MV than what they calculated with, you will be off.

You can buy their standard knobs.

Or,

Send your bullet, BC, velocity, altitude info and get a custom knob. I suppose you could send your actual come-ups as well, and get exactly what you want.

MM

I would get all my zeros then have one made. I would probably have several made - one for every area I hunt.

That is IF I used them. I think it might just be easier to dial the MOA than keep changing the knobs.

I like my M1 and M3 turrets as they are too. I tend to use different bullets and loads. I thought this looked interesting enough to put out there for others to consider. Might be nice for a "one load" rifle.

MM

They would be alright if you shot in the same conditions all the time.I've hunted in the morning and it was 25 and at 1000 feet.And at 2 I might be at 2000 feet and its 50......

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.