• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom tikka 300 wsm

HANDLER

got this in trade but don't really need it. Tikka 300 wsm custom carbon fiber wrapped barrel. Stock barrel turned and wrapped fluted bolt muzzle brake and carbon fiber stock. Awesome lightweight rifle. 1100.00 shipped or open to trades

Attachments

• 1A8116FC-FD5E-4496-8EFA-24CBBFB7F841.jpeg
    1A8116FC-FD5E-4496-8EFA-24CBBFB7F841.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 106
  • 0FBFC047-7E91-411E-97EE-DCAE369B8ED0.jpeg
    0FBFC047-7E91-411E-97EE-DCAE369B8ED0.jpeg
    735.3 KB · Views: 92
so is it a stock barrel or custom? confusing. and is it just a factory stock hydro dipped to look like a carbon fiber stock? do you know brands of stock or barrel? defintiely looks cool, and i am interested. Just want to know if it is custom or just a cosmetically enhanced factory rifle.

Scope n bipod not included
so is it a stock barrel or custom? confusing. and is it just a factory stock hydro dipped to look like a carbon fiber stock? do you know brands of stock or barrel? defintiely looks cool, and i am interested. Just want to know if it is custom or just a cosmetically enhanced factory rifle.
carbon fiber stock not dipped. Factory barrel. Turned down and wrapped with carbon fiber just like a Christensen or carbon six. Fluted bolt. So I guess you would call it a stock with custom features. It's a nice rifle. I have another stock one that shoots 1 hole groups about every time. Thanks. Not sure who makes the stocks but I bought one on here a couple months ago and made a 6.5 prc

man that went quick, didn't even get a PM reply--oh well, it was a killer deal--I think that stock was an "accu-tech", just the stock alone sells for $1100, or it could be the stocky's stock which goes for $700--still a great deal

any idea who turned the barrel down and wrapped it?

Last edited: