• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom Smokeless Muzzleloader

kbrezlin

Savage right bolt, right port PTA converted to a smokeless powder muzzleloader. Action was barreled by Jeff Hankins using his large magnum rifle primer system.
28" 1-20 Brux barrel, 1.25" for 5 inches then straight taper to 1" at the muzzle, muzzle break and thread protector. All metal has been Black Ice coated.
Trigger spring was swapped to bring the pull weight up to 2.5 pounds where it is set now.
Stock is a Joel Russo built and bedded A5 front-A3 rear green and black laminate, with adjustable cheek piece. No sling studs or flush cups. 13.5" LOP
Included is a Farrell 0 MOA base, spare breech plug, 40 modules and the load through funnel. Breech plugs have 0.040" tungsten bushings. Scope not included.
Gun has been shot approximately 90-100 times and is sub MOA to 300 yards which is the furthest I have shot. Load data will be provided to the buyer. Very good to excellent condition. I'll include 2- 50 count boxes of Pittman Accumax 325 grain bullets.
Any additional questions or pics by PM or phone/emial via PM number. Asking $2000. I will pick up the shipping to your FFL in the lower 48.

The load I used averaged 2870fps. Radial break that Hankins made.

Yes. With a 100 yards zero I needed 4 minutes of elevation at 300 yards.