• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Savage Model 16

dlwheel

Savage Model 16
SA Savage 22-250.

Was originally purchased from Cabela's as a Cabela's Savage special edition. SS fluted barrel and action with an AccuTrigger and AccuStock.

I'm including both the original barrel (less than 150 rounds) and original stock. Both in good condition,

The action and trigger were sent to Sharp Shooter Supply (www.sharpshootersupply.com)for truing and timing. The trigger breaks cleanly at just over 1lb.

The recoil lug is from Northland Shooter Supply (www.northlandshooterssupply.com)

The barrel was spun by Greg Young of Southern Precision Rifles(www.bugholes.com). It is a 1-8 twist MullerWorks (24") (www.mullerworksinc.com)chambered for 60g to 80g bullets. We tested it with 75g Bergers behind IMR8208XBR in Lapua brass.

The barreled action sits in an MPA (Master Piece Arms) chassis (Gunmetal) (www.masterpiecearms.com)

The 20MOA rail is from Farrell Industries (www.kenfarrell.com).
BiPod is not included.

With the Bugnut system you can easily swap out quality barrels quickly and accurately. I shot it primarily as a 6mm Norma Dasher. I'm selling it with the new 22-250 MullerWorks barrel
$1700.
IMG_0731.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0744.jpg
    IMG_0744.jpg
    581.7 KB · Views: 26
The MPA chassis has sold. I will re-list the Rifle in its original configuration as the Model 16 Cabela's Special Edition 22-250.