• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED custom savage .30-06

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure can,the gun as seen in the pics weighs exactly 16lbs.the barrel is huge,being 1.165" at the muzzle and 26" long.the action is a repeater and feeds from the mag well flawlessly

alright guys im listing this gun for sale till tomarrow afternoon and then she's getting tore down and sold as individual parts . if anyone is considering this gun as a whole now is the time to let me know cause once i break her down,the parts will sell fast.

this thread has been re opened due to numerous inquiries after i closed the thread.the gun is still untouched and ready to shoot. the price is 900.00+35.00 insured shipping to your ffl of choice. no trades,no low ball offers,gun comes with egw base and bipod,no scope included.please don't inquire unless u are ready to buy. it doesn't do either of us much good if you tell me u want the gun yet have no money to buy it,which is all i've been getting so far.i don't mean to sound like an ***,but 8 different guys saying they want the gun but can't buy until they sell something else first is aggrivating.

Status
Not open for further replies.