LRH Team Member
- May 15, 2012
- Macon, Georgia
Got a savage 110 LA .308 FS With the following:
- Savage 110 LA Flatback
- timney trigger 2.5lbs
- Stockade varmint stock tan with black specs
- McGowan SS, 1:10, 26 inch HV Barrel Threaded
- Custom muzzle brake with threads to slide a can over
- PTG .250 recoil lug
- glass bedded, all metal duracoated matte black
- 0 MOA EGW rail
- all work done by my gunsmith, 40 rounds down the tube .5 MOA shooter all day with 178 grain federal gold match. Reason for selling is i found a rifle that I want more than this one.
BEST OFFER. I have Burris XTR 34mm rings with inserts for an extra $100 or a complete turn key with a Burris XTR II MIL/MIL for $2000 shipped.
Please PM or Text 786-442-4045