• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Sako L691 in 300 Win mag

James Jones

I'm selling this gun to fund a couple others.

The action is a blued Sako L691 that has been blueprinted and has a 25" Obermeyer SS fluted barrel thats about medium heavy conture. I have two stock for this gun one is a MPI fiberglass stock that has the aluminum bedding block but no recoil pad and has a tough black finish,the other is a Joel Russo Black/brown Laminated in the A5L pattern that has been bedded and also has a custom Titanium-Aluminum adjustable comb in it , this stock needs to be finished .
asking $1000 shipped to you , only intersted in trading for quality AR-15's or parts

I can E-mail pics for those who are intersted.

BTT, just giving you a bump to the top to help you sell your items. It sounds like a nice rig. Post some pics on here. Trust me, if you post pics on this site, you will sell it faster. I posted pics of my rifles when I had them for sale, and they sold faster than I expected. Joel Russo is a great guy, and his stocks are awesome. Good luck, please post some pics, I would love to check your rifle out.

Wildcat