• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Ruger #1 300wsm Christensen Arms barrel

How is the front portion of the quarter rib attached? Normally it would be screwed to the barrel but it being a CF wrap, that might be a tad difficult.

I have one that was originally a 7rm. It was re barreled and converted to 7stw. Jarred trigger and Hicks accurizer made it into a gun I would never part with.

I have one that was originally a 7rm. It was re barreled and converted to 7stw. Jarred trigger and Hicks accurizer made it into a gun I would never part with.
I have 2 hicks accurizer, still in the package. I'm a little chicken liverish about hogging out the farearm to make it fit properly.

How is the front portion of the quarter rib attached? Normally it would be screwed to the barrel but it being a CF wrap, that might be a tad difficult.

Metal on barrel is thicker in that area and screwed to the steel. (Also through the carbon fiber).

This will be one of those "why didn't I just buy that awesome rifle" playing in my mind...like the .257 roberts I saw at the gun show. Out of thousands of guns my cousin asked me what I saw and I told him to go look at it. Oh sure, he bought it LOL I reload for it though. And the incredible .308 XXX grade Kimber I told my nephew about. Darn it! I have to stop.....

Recent Posts