Custom Rifle Makers

DUKFVR

I can't seem to find what I want in a production rifle. Left handed & wanting a 300 WSM. Thinking real hard of going the custom route. I would Appreciate any recommendations for makers out there in the 3000. 00 or less range.
THANKS!

Tooley orian at $850 with melonited bolt, fluted, either port or side and dual port, pinned recoil lug, standard rem footprint and accessories. No one has that for that price and that quality.

See the PM sent

BH

I have a McWhorter Custom Left Hand 300wsm for sale. I am wanting to sell it to fund another build.

Contact Kevin Cram of Montour County Rifles. He is a sponser here.

Tell him what you would like to end up with and he will give you his rcomendations.

He is a great gun builder...give him a call he will bend over backwards to help you out.

570-437-2010

Contact Kevin Cram of Montour County Rifles. He is a sponser here.

Tell him what you would like to end up with and he will give you his rcomendations.

He is a great gun builder...give him a call he will bend over backwards to help you out.

570-437-2010

+1....

With a $3000 budget, you can pretty much build about anything you want and Kevin does awesome work.

www.montourcountyrifles.com

You can see much of his work in the 'gun photo' section of this forum. Just search for threads started by Kevin Cram.

FYI...Kevin built my tack driving 260....

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f53/my-260-mcr-59628/

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.