custom reticle providers

davewilson

Other than Premier Reticle and Jim Carstensen, does anyone know of any person or business that can provide custom reticles for scopes.

Last edited:
Bill Ackerman. He's supposed to be doing warranty approved reticle changes in Sightrons as well.

Bill Ackerman. He's supposed to be doing warranty approved reticle changes in Sightrons as well.

Sorry for trying to revive an a old post...Has anyone had work done by Bill? What kind of recticles does he do? I'm looking for a mil-dot like Premier Recticles Gen 2.

Sorry for trying to revive an a old post...Has anyone had work done by Bill? What kind of recticles does he do? I'm looking for a mil-dot like Premier Recticles Gen 2.

As long as it's just dot's he'll do just about anything. He won't do lines.

i talked to him a while back and he said he could install any size dot you want. the width of the crosshair does have some bearing on the size of the dot. it's 110 for the first and 10 extra for each dot after.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.