• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom Remington Model 7 223

psdan000

Putting up for sale a nice custom Remington Model 7 in .223 rem. This rifle was built in 2015 on a used model 7 action.
-Action trued
-Krieger heavy barrel, 1:7 twist, cut at 16", threaded 1/2" x 28 w/custom thread protector
-HS precision stock - barrel channel opened up to free float the barrel
-Timney trigger
-I am not sure what coating is on the metal, could be cerakote or duracoat - it's a dark grey, almost black
-Less than 500 rounds on the barrel, unknown round count on the action

Rifle is an excellent shooter and a great host for a suppressor. I've only ever shot factory ammo through it, everything I've shot is well below sub MOA, it likes heavy stuff. Always well taken care of, cleaned with a bore guide. Has a few minor safe dings and some wear on the thread protector (mostly from being in a range bag), but overall in great shape. I've gotten bored with it, want to start some other projects and I have too many .223's right now.

I'm asking $1200 shipped and insured to your FFL (scope and rings not included). I might be interested in a trade for a nice long range scope, other rifles, pistols or ???. If you have any questions feel free to ask, I can send whatever pictures you might like to see. Thanks for looking!
IMG_3972 by psdan000

Last edited: