• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Remington 700

tikkad

For sale is my Remington 700 short action in 6mm Remington. I hate to let this gun go but I just don't have the time to shoot it as much as I used too.

The action is blueprinted and trued

The stock is a HS Precision tactical with adjustable LOP and Comb with a full length aluminum bedding block

Barrel is a 26 inch 1 in 12 twist Shilen finished at 26 inches with a vais muzzle brake

Trigger is tuned to 2.5 lbs by GAP

Bolt features a tactical oversized badger bolt knob

Bottom metal is CDI and includes 1 10 rounds accuracy international magazine

Action is topped with a nightforce 20 MOA rail

If you are not very familiar with the 6mm Remington I suggest pulling up some data on it. It is a phenomenal varmint and whitetail caliber that will reach out and touch something while still being pleasant on the shoulder as well as the pocketbook. I have probably shot over 50 whitetail with this gun and can only think of one that ever took a step and that was because I did not do my part.

Gun shoots under a minute of angle with some factory loads and averages around .6 inches at 100 yards with 2 different bullets I have loaded

Price is $1500

Bipod and strap included

Rings and Nikon monarch 5x20x44 with Nikon plex reticle Featuring Target turrets And a 4 inch sunshade
Rings are Burris XTR low
Available for an extra 375 to buyer

I have shot this gun out to 600 on steel and was getting groups averaging from 4 inches to 5 inches. The gun may be able to do better thats just the limit of my skills

Looking for a nice 9mm plus cash for trade

Just out of curiosity, what bullets are you shooting? I am looking for a new varmint rifle and have thought about the 6mm

For varmints I have been using the 80 drain Berger varmint this gun shoots it very well and it has performed great on coyotes, bobcats, and groundhogs.