• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED custom remington 700 sps w/nikon scope

ss-8541-dono

up for sale is my remingotn 700 sps varmint that was built by dick churchley from redhawk rifles in
cedaredge colorado.
these are the specs for the rifle.
26" 1/12 twist heavy varmint barrel
remingotn 700 sps varmint
bedded bell and carlson a2 tactical stock
trigger tuned to 2 lbs
raceway has been smoothed and debured
action is trued
this rifle has about 400 round down the tube and is one of the most accurate stock barrel 700's i have ever seen , rifle will shoot under 1/2 moa consistantly
scope is a nikon 5-20x44mm monarch with the upgraded tactical knobs and has a bdc reticle and has really clear glass and will pass a box test with flying colors.
also the bell and carlson stock warrenty card will come with the rifle not filled out ready for your info
also the nikon will come with all warrently paperwork as well and will the rifle.
i have all the boxes for the rifle and scope along with everything the rifle and scope comes with included.
any questions please feel free.
i will only ship to a ffl and require payment in full up front via paypal or money order or cashiers check.
everything for 1,350.00 OBO! I WILL NOT PART OUT

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rifle was shot out to 966 yards on a 12x24 steel silhoutte target about 2 months ago using federal gold metal match ammo . 42 moa^ with a 100 yard zero.

those are really nice binos but i really just need the money for other things so im not looking into any trades at the moment

ss8541---While I'm not in the market for a varmint rifle, I am curious about your impressions with Dick Churchley's products. I'm looking at one of his guns. You can pm me---i'd appreciate it. many thx and good luck on that rig---looks real nice.