• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

custom Remington 40X 22 rimfire

1legmont

For sale custom Remington 40X 22 rimfire. 26 inch Broughton 1/16 twist stainless Remington varmint contour with a 11° target crown. a match chamber that's only been testfired. The bolt has been jeweled and a aftermarket bolt handle installed. McMillan anschutz style stock with the vertical grip. The stock has been bedded to fit the barreled action. Remington old-style trigger. This can be a project or shoot as is I was going to paint the stock and maybe cut the barrel back if it didn't shoot by chance. I just lost interest and didn't want to put any more money into it I have it priced less than I have invested in it I don't want to part it out just yet because the stock is bedded to fit the barreled action. Not looking for any trades I need the cash for other interests.

$1350 shipped to your FF L

Cheers

Attachments

• 40X.jpg
    40X.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 162
  • 40X1.jpg
    40X1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 159
Are you in accurate shooter? There are guys ALWAYS looking for and asking about 40x .22s.

thanks for the advice I used to be on accurate shooter but for some reason they won't let me in anymore was one of my favorite places I guess I'll have to check and see why

Cheers