• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom Rem. 700 6.5x284, Proof, Manners, Trigger Tech

HeathGT

I am selling my 6.5x284. It is on a trued 700 long action with a 1:8 Proof 26'' Sendero lite barrel and Manners EH-1 stock with Remington detachable magazine, side bolt release, and trigger tech trigger. Total weight is 7lbs 8oz. The action is cereThere is absolutely nothing wrong with this rifle, I hunt mostly in the south and it's just a bit long for tree stand hunting. I have done no load development, but with 50 grains of 4831sc and a 129 grain hornady sst in new brass for barrel break in and fire forming it shot .75'' all day. I have 50 pieces of Lapua brass, Redding competition series dies and a box of nosler 142 accubond LR's I'll let go with the rifle. I'm looking to get $2600.00 $2300.00 $2200.00 for all of it. I am the only owner and have put less than 100 rounds through it. I was going to use it as a primary rifle, but it's just not comfortable in a tree stand. Thanks for looking!

Rifle was built by Old Dominion Custom rifles located in Virginia.
Total weight is 7lbs 8oz.
Action & barrel are cerakoted OD green; the bolt & side bolt release are graphite black.
Devcon 10110 epoxy bedded

IMG_0972.JPG

IMG_0970.JPG IMG_0969.JPG IMG_0968.JPG IMG_0965.jpg IMG_0964.JPG

Last edited:
Add some info; who did the work, what is the weight, what are the coatings cerakote/paint
Low post count hurts also, are you on any other forums, gunbroker, etc.
Good luck !

Add some info; who did the work, what is the weight, what are the coatings cerakote/paint
Low post count hurts also, are you on any other forums, gunbroker, etc.
Good luck !
Thanks! I am on accurate shooter under the same name, I don't buy and sell often. I have a couple reviews on there. This rifle is up on accurate shooter as well.

Last edited: