• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom Rbros 375 RUM

Blackdirt Cowboy

I have for sale a 375 RUM built by Rbros.
MCS manners stock
Trigger tech trigger
Rogue controlled round feed action
Proof carbon wrapped 12 twist 22" barrel
3 position safety
Area 419 muzzle break
Holds three rounds in the mag
Shoots 281 grain hammers over RL 16 at 2950 FPS
$4000 not including the scope
I'll take PayPal, money order, personal or certified check. Rifle will ship when money clears my bank.
No trades please.
Buyer pays shipping and ffl fees.

I have a brand new Zeiss v6 5-30x50 mounted on the rifle right now. I can include it for $1500 more. It would be a turnkey setup ready to shoot.

9738DA85-FEC4-441A-A5B0-20C23E37AA48.jpeg

I have for sale a 375 RUM built by Rbros.
MCS manners stock
Trigger tech trigger
Rogue controlled round feed action
Proof carbon wrapped 12 twist 22" barrel
3 position safety
Area 419 muzzle break
Holds three rounds in the mag
Shoots 281 grain hammers over RL 16 at 2950 FPS
$4000 not including the scope
I'll take PayPal, money order, personal or certified check. Rifle will ship when money clears my bank.
No trades please.
Buyer pays shipping and ffl fees.

I have a brand new Zeiss v6 5-30x50 mounted on the rifle right now. I can include it for $1500 more. It would be a turnkey setup ready to shoot.

View attachment 169902
I am not interested in buying but you are getting very good speed. The hammer bullets get away easier and give better speed?

This was my first experience with hammer bullets. I bought the gun and received the loads and load data from the original owner. I verified the velocities with my magnetospeed. I love this gun, but I just don't shoot it enough to justify keeping it in the safe.

This was my first experience with hammer bullets. I bought the gun and received the loads and load data from the original owner. I verified the velocities with my magnetospeed. I love this gun, but I just don't shoot it enough to justify keeping it in the safe.
Ya I have a super grade model 70 I made up into one. Beautiful gun but I don,t use it much.

Bathroom scale shows 9.6 pounds with the v6 mounted on it. Scope is supposed to weigh 26.1 oz, so the bare rifle should be right at 8 pounds.