• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

StraightShooter77

LRH Sponsor
Just a quick update...Straight Jacket Armory has EXTENDED the $50 discount and FREE shipping on all custom pre fit barrels and barreled actions through 4/18!

Whether your action is made by Accuracy International, Curtis, Seekins, Kelby, Impact, Big Horn, Lone Peak, Terminus etc if you need to replace your shot out barrel with an custom pre fit barrel (carbon or steel) from Straight Jacket Armory that will shoot lights OUT! They stand behind their work! If there's any problem they want to take care of it and ASAP!

When your custom pre fit barrel arrives, you will notice the caliber engraving and logo will be timed to your action so they line up at 3 and 9 o'clock. It looks pretty cool!

You can visit the Custom Pre Fit page here https://straightjacketarmory.com/product-category/pre-fit-barrels/

ENTER DISCOUNT CODE: TL77 for a $50 discount of your barrel plus FREE shipping.

Nick just called me today my proof prefit for my nucleus action is done and being shipped today. I am so stoked . In the midst of all this chaos these guys are getting it done 6bweeknturn around

The 22" Proof 6 creed barrel they did for me is a legit shooter! Here is five 105 bergers at 100 yards
20200414_182555.jpg
20200414_182837.jpg

And when you call they are more than willing to help a guy out with any questions