Custom match-grade barrels for Blaser MOD R8 and 93 rifles

Barrelguy

ATTN: Owners of Blaser MOD R8 and 93 rifles.

I am now offering custom match-grade stainless steel Broughton hand-lapped barrels in light, medium and heavy contours in chamberings that are not otherwise available.

I have 18 years experience in chambering barrels for rimfire benchrest and 600 and 1000 yard benchrest.

Contact me for information and pricing.

Elmer A. Laitala
320-272-4564
[email protected]

Buy contours I mean std, semi weight, safari. you describe as light, med,and heavy?

fllefty,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
First of all, I get my barrel blanks from Broughton Barrels. They produce Match grade
416 stainless steel barrels. To get data on their bore, rifling, and twist options, go
to Broughton Rifle Barrels by North Manufacturing Co., Inc.. My contour options are as follows: light barrel has a .670
muzzle, med. has a .750 muzzle, heavy has a .870 muzzle. Chamber options are
limited to available Blaser bolt face sizes. If you have a chambering in mind, great.
IF not, go to 4D Reamer Rentals, Exclusive Source to Rent Chamber Reamers & for Renting Gunsmithing or Shotgun Tools for available reamers. I will cut and crown to
your specified length.

My price for a custom barrel is $995 plus shipping. Fluting is $175 extra. Threading
the muzzle is $50 extra. Lead time is about 10 weeks. I require 50% down payable
by US postal money order. If you have more questions please call me. I am much
better on the phone. (320)272-4564

Elmer

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.