• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom made Camo Insulated 100% Wool Outfit XL like New

fergy

Not sure of the camo pattern but it does blend in pretty good. It is 100% wool and worn maybe 3 times. Parka has full front zipper, is fully insulated with Thinsulate, a stand up collar, double sewn elbows, sewn cuffs, extra-large pockets (these pockets are the best I have ever had on any hunting clothing) insulated with Thinsulate, and an elastic hem along the rear for a snug fit, and long in length covering most of your rump.

The zippered bibs are fully insulated with Thinsulate, has buttoned cargo pockets, double sewn knees, zippered legs for easy on off, and sewn in suspenders.
The zippered vest is fully insulated with Thinsulate, and again is longer than normal and comes down just below beltline and has elastic along the back of neck and rear for a snug fit along the bottom, and has large pockets insulated with Thinsulate.
The shirt/Jacket is 7 button with large insulated with Thinsulate pockets, and Velcro for adjustment on wrists; it is long enough that it comes down to bottom of my rump, I also have an adjustable baseball style wool hat to with this set. I am not sure what weight the wool is on this set but I would say around 24 oz. I am 6 foot and 200 pounds, and they fit me great, I had this set custom made and it cost me $600 8 years ago for the sewing and I supplied the wool so you tell me what you think it is worth.
I am throwing this out there to see what I might get as far as a nice rifle in the 7mm Mag, or270 WSM or in the 300 WinMag, or WSM area, (I really like CZ models even the 453 in 22lr), throw out some ideas to me and see what we can come up with, not interested in hand guns, or shotguns at this point. Don't forget cash is king.

Attachments

• Camo bibs fully insulated zippered front and cargo pockets.jpg
    Camo bibs fully insulated zippered front and cargo pockets.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Camo Bibs fully insulated with cargo pockets.jpg
    Camo Bibs fully insulated with cargo pockets.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Camo Parka pockets.jpg
    Camo Parka pockets.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Camo Shirt-Jack and hat.jpg
    Camo Shirt-Jack and hat.jpg