• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Kel-Tec KSG Shotgun

jgraham01

SPF

Purchased new in 2013 and never fired. Comes with box and all original parts that were replaced during the build, sling and paperwork. Decided recently to deck it out and had the following items installed:

From Hi Tech:
Extended Tube Position Arm - Barrel Nut Removal Tool -Extended Lower Picatinny Rail – Modified Kydex Snap-On Cheek Rest - Mini Side Angle Rail - Steel Defender Muzzle Brake - Enlarged Eye HK Snap Hooks Single Point Slings (right and left).

From M*Carbo:
Target Trigger - Target Spring Kit - Follower Nut Tool - Hi-Vis Orange Aluminum Followers.

Other Stuff:
Magpul MOE RVG Vertical Grip - Kel-Tec KSG Extended Recoil Pad - Troy Industries Folding M4 Front/Rear Battle Sights - Blackhawk #12 Single Point Sling.

Special Add-ons:
Surefire X300 Ultra LED Weapon Light - Aimpoint CompM4 w/QD mount, Scopecoat and KillFlash.

All new parts and accessories. I spent over $2000 in parts, shipping and custom paint job. Add in the cost of the shotgun itself and I have over $2700 invested. And I still have not fired it! My loss is your gain.

Without the Surefire X300 Ultra LED Weapon Light and Aimpoint CompM4 w/QD mount, Scopecoat and KillFlash: Shipped is $1150 and local pickup in Springfield, Virginia is $1100.

With everything: Shipped is $1650 and local pickup in Springfield, Virginia is $1600.

If shipped I must ship to an FFL and they must accept from a private person. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Last edited: