Custom gunsmith recommendation

entropy

Hi folks,

Long time lurker here. I hunt out west in NE and am looking at a custom build.

Thinking of going with predator action and a carbon wrapped barrel.

Any recommendations?

Thank you

Can't say enough good about pierce engineering. They make all action in house and are top notch. I own a bunch of customs and between them and Kirby Allen those are my top two pics. I've been so pleased they have done 3 full carbon and titanium builds for me for ultra light packing rigs. By doing them out of ti I was able to keep all the best options such as barrel length and weight were I want it and still have a light rifle. Mine were kinda over the top so the cost was higher but they can do steel action and carbon barrel for a decent price and you wo t be disappointed.
But like stated lots of great builders on here

Hi folks,

Long time lurker here. I hunt out west in NE and am looking at a custom build.

Thinking of going with predator action and a carbon wrapped barrel.

Any recommendations?

Thank you

I dont Know much about them but
the below link they use some really high end stuff on there guns. Looking at the guns i don't know if u can buy all this and put it together any cheaper. like I said I don't know much about them but when I do another build I'm gonna look there way.

as far as top gun smiths. Check out the below

cheers

Thanks folks. I live in NC. Local isn't that important. I will check out the ones supplied.

Dave Tooley is out east here in NC on the pamlico, he has a pretty great reputation and has done some lite work for me, totally satisfied.

After my last build by Alex Wheeler I don't plan on going anywhere else for a full build.