• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom Dipped 243 WSSM for sale in Texas

Ccctennis

Winchester model 70 feather weight in 243 WSSM mossy oak stock. Nikon Scope and Barrel and trigger guard dipped to match mossy oak stock. Comes with dies, 2 boxes of once fired nickel plated winchester brass, 150 winchester virgin brass, 100 winchester virgin brass (270 wssm sized down to 243 WSSM) 188 once fired brass and 30 pieces of winchester virgin primed brass RCBS FL die set

I have had so many inquiring from my South AFrica list of guns i thought I would set this one aside in its on post.

This is a sweet rifle that has had 40 rounds fired thru it. Have almost $500 worth of brass (This is for a reloader as ammo is hard to find). I have enough brass to last a lifetime. Who ever purchases it i can throw in some sierra projectiles to as a thank you!

Here is a pic. It is a mossy oak stock with barrel and scope dipped in mossy OAK

Attachments

• 20200119_221136.jpg
    20200119_221136.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 284
This is a reloaded dream gun. Already shoots sub moa with factory ammo. I have a lot of projectiles to throw in for anyone who makes me an offer!!

Winchester model 70 feather weight in 243 WSSM mossy oak stock. Nikon Scope and Barrel and trigger guard dipped to match mossy oak stock. Comes with dies, 2 boxes of once fired nickel plated winchester brass, 150 winchester virgin brass, 100 winchester virgin brass (270 wssm sized down to 243 WSSM) 188 once fired brass and 30 pieces of winchester virgin primed brass RCBS FL die set

I have had so many inquiring from my South AFrica list of guns i thought I would set this one aside in its on post.

This is a sweet rifle that has had 40 rounds fired thru it. Have almost $500 worth of brass (This is for a reloader as ammo is hard to find). I have enough brass to last a lifetime. Who ever purchases it i can throw in some sierra projectiles to as a thank you!
Is this the M70 Super Shadow with the mossy oak stock?

Recent Posts