• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Brux .308

jjames77

This gun was built last fall by the guys at Brux Barrels in Wisconsin.

24" Stainless Brux Barrel. 1:11.25 twist. Heavy contour with standard flutes.
McMillan A-5 adjustable stock. Receiver is glass bedded in stock.
Remington 700 action and bottom metal.
Timney Tactical trigger set at 3.0 lbs.
Nightforce NXS 3.5-15X56 - MOAR illuminated reticle - Zero Stop - Rapid Turrets.
Nightforce picatinny rail.
Nightforce high rise rings.
Harris 6"-9" bipod.
Weight is around 12 lbs

Less than 100 rounds through this rifle most of which were shot 600 to 1000 yards. She will Shoot 3/8" groups at 100 yards with 208 gr Amax reloads or 175 Matchking reloads. I've shot 3" groups at 600 yards. At 800 and 1000 I was shooting at man sized steel targets and I was just looking for center mass...... and that was no problem. It wasn't difficult to get head shots at 800 either. It was difficult to get head shots at 1000 but I'm convinced it was operator error.

I Had this built when we lived in WI and I had access to a 1500 yard gun range. I do not have a place to shoot it here.

Sorry Guys,

I forgot to post a price.

I'm asking $4000, I'll pay shipping. $2000 for the rifle without the scope, base, and rings. This is by far the most accurate rifle I have ever owned. The problem is I live 3.5 hours away from the closest 1000 yard range and I can't find anyone around here interested in shooting long distance. There are a few 200 yard ranges near me but I'm not interested in shooting this rifle 200 yards....That's what I shoot my AR at with open sights.

So I'm trying to sell this to fund some NFA stamps and items. If you live within an hour (or so) of Northern KY, I am willing to meet you somewhere so you can send a few rounds down range before purchasing.

I do love the NF scope so if you just want the rifle I have no problem keeping the scope, base, and rings.

Thanks