custom barrel maker in virginia

Russoriflestocks.com
Joel I got a matched set of crotch feather curly maple blanks years ago. How much would it cost to make them into the a-2 style stained like the stock on your 1st page about halfway down it was a dark stain like an old flintlock. I checked the blanks with my manners mcst4 and it fit. Awesome work!!

Attachments

• stock1.jpg
    stock1.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 99
  • stock2.jpg
    stock2.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 106
Shawn:
Welcome to LRH! we are glad to have you on board.

For those that do not know Shawn, he is a great guy that makes awesome barrels and fantastic rifles. His personal 6.5x47Lapua puts the 130grain Bergers into tiny little groups.

The actions on your site...... Do you make those or get them made to your specs by defiance or the like?

It is always good to see another source of barrels and components. What kind of lead times are you currently looking at on a barrel? I looks like the shop equipment is very nice, do you yet have the ability to air gauge the bores one the final lapping is done? Based on some of the awards on the walls it does look like you barrels can shoot... Oh, do you by chance offer Mil/LEO pricing?

I do hope that your business takes off, the more choices we have the better off we are.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.