• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom Accurate Ordnance Built 6.5 Creedmoor

Jeffsavage

Accurate Ordnance built 6.5 Creedmoor for sale. Rifle has a Stiller Action, Rock creek barrel 1/8 twist 22 inch barrel with a 9/16x24 thread, A Hunter Tan OD marble stock that is pillar bedded with 2 flush cups on the left side and a bipod stud. The finish is Cerakote OD green. The rifle has a new Jewell HVR trigger recently installed by a gunsmith. I have shot approximately of 100 rounds of factory ammunition through the rifle and was going to hand load, but due to lack of reloading supplies have decided to go another route. Per the previous owner the rifle had around 200 rounds shot when I purchased. Rifle sells with a one piece picatinny scope mount and no scope rings. More pics can be provided upon request. 2750.00

Attachments

•  (2).jpg
    (2).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 888
  •  (3).jpg
    (3).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 763
  •  (4).jpg
    (4).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 640
  •  (5).jpg
    (5).jpg
    1,005.4 KB · Views: 943
I think Jason had this one at one time. What a nice rifle. I hate that AO went OOB. They were great guys and built really nice rifles. GLWS!
Yep it was Jasons, only thing I did was put a Jewel trigger on for a lighter pull.

Yep it was Jasons, only thing I did was put a Jewel trigger on for a lighter pull.
Awesome rifle. I would like to have it, but I have an AO 6.5 creed I'm considering selling. Almost same as this other than stock. The fit and finish for EVERYTHING I've seen out of that shop was SPOT ON PERFECT!