• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 7mm STW FS

Blacktail

Built on a Remington action shilen barrel 25.5" 27" with brake 1:9 twist jewel trigger MPI stock. MPI built stock with a higher comb and small palm swell. All fluting and coating done by Kampfeld. Gun put together by Bill Davis. Gun shoots 140 ABs and 160 ABs .5" if i do my part. Gun scoped with vortex LH and Talley's under 9lbs. 1700 rifle and rings includes RCBS dies and any brass and loaded rounds need to get brass and ammo count Just found out Truck needs a new turbo so time to go shows minor stock wear from hunting pics will show having trouble loading pic please text and I can send what I have or get more when I get home tonight. 925 628 2310

Price is negotiable gentlemen hadn't though about any trades but might as well. Thanks

Are you interested in a Remington 700 338 RUM, jewell trigger, HS precision stock , bedded at the recoil lug area, vias muzzle brake, rcbs 3 die set, 330 rds of once fired brass I have been buying up and 60 new Remington brass

I appreciate it but kind of getting out of the magnum game I know a stretch but a Bennelli SBE or SBEIIin LHfot my kid be cool.

Might know someone interested....send me a few pictures to share and i will forward....
Get them to me with pm please.....

sold the 338 rum but have a nice sako 25-06 listed if your interested

also maybe interested in a 6.5 creedmoor in a chasis, 1911s or SBEII Left handed

price drop 1650..may be interested in trades other then already mentioned for a 6.5 creedmoor especially in a chasis system..

Another price drop to 1450 may also entertain trades for a huskemaw scope or LH semioauto shotgun 20 or 12. Need to move this please text (925) 628 2310 for pics

Have a couple 6.5 creeds for sale here, one is Aero upper on DPMS match lower. Other is rem 700 in greyboe stock. PM me if interested, I can throw a little cash in if needed too. THx