• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 7mm rsaum

Techy

So my dad gave me a 7 mag he never uses, so instead of having two 7mm shooters I want to sell my long range rig and build another in a different caliber.

This 7mm rsaum is built off a remington 700 action. Has 27 in brux stainless barrel (fluted #5 contour), mbm brake, bedded in hs precision stock, kepplinger trigger, 100 pieces of norma brass (all fired once, some twice, some loaded up with berger 180 hybrids). Think the barrel is a 9 twist.

Think that is everything. Message me if interested and have questions or send any pics. 231-519-18zero1 Gun has shot great. I havent shot much after load development. Have stretched it out to 1732 yards once with good results. Oh it is ceracoated black and kicks like a kitten, my 7 year old daughter has shot it :)

Thanks
Mike

I'd prefer to keep my scope, mounts and rings.

20171108_170903.jpg

Last edited:
20161029_210250.jpg 3 shot group at 102 yards while doing load development. Thought I would throw this on there to show potential. I am not the world's best shot by any means. Think this group measured .018" with calipers.

Weight I am not sure. I think it is around 11 lbs right now, but take off the nightforce and my guess is 8 and change?

I should add it is throated for the longer 7mm bullets. I have to check the reamer to be certain of the throat length

Last edited: