• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 7mm Magnum from SSG Nate308

djbwow2008

Must sell due to family issues. I put down a $2500 deposit on this build. It was suppose to be a 284 Jazz. The gun is sitting almost complete just waiting to be chambered and waiting on the HS Precision DM system. It has been on back order for a long time and HS Precision can't give a delivery time. So the buyer can wait on the HS Precision DM and keep it a 284 Jazz. Can use nates echo DM system as seen on his web site. Nate also said he can switch out the bolt and you could go with a 7mm wsm or a 7mm/300 wsm and use a quick clip DM system. There are many options on this build and depending what caliber you pick and DM system gun could be done extremely soon. Owe Nate $800 on build. Build was $3300 .I'm asking $1850 for my deposit plus $800 that will be paid to Nate on completion if rifle. That's $2650 total for this build. It's a great deal for someone who wants to save time and money. Nate is on board and said this will be no problem for him. The rifle will ship directly from Nate to you. You will have to pay shipping cost also to Nate. Please email [email protected] or pm me. Asking $2650 plus shipping.

Defiance Custom Long Action to SSG specs.....................................................
Recoil Lug............................................................................................................
Seekins 20 MOA rail........................................................................................
Manners T2 Stock with carbon fiber shell (OD Green)....................................
1- Sling Stud (1 Front for Bipod)...................................................................
2 - Flush Cup Bases (1 Front-1 Rear Bottom of Stock)......................................
Defensive Edge Saddle Type Cheek Piece....................................................
Jewell Trigger w/ Top Safety.............................................................................
HS Precision DM System .............................. ................................................
Brux #5 SS Barrel with Interrupted Fluting 27"..................................................
Barrel fitting and chambering 284 Jazz or 7mm magnum of you choice.......
Mini X-TREME Muzzle brake...............................................................................
Bead Blast barrel, receiver and brake................................................................
Piller Bedding......................................................................................................

Yes it can be a 7mm Remington Mag. He said he has bolts on hand that he could switch out. W

What do you estimate the weight will be on the finished rifle without scope?

I sure would love to have the barrel...I have been waiting a 1-9 twist interupted fluting barrel from a smith since Jan....

If you decide to part it out I am interested in all but the barrel and stock. I have a 30 cal project in mind and prefer another stock over the T2. I am sure you will be able to sell it as is but if not, shoot me a note.

Best,
Chandler