• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 700ml Muzzleloader: .45 - 1/20 Twist

Yes, ive chronographed numerous loads. My typical goto hunt bullet is 302gn around 2750 fps. Dont remember what the 275 pills shot.

I have ballistic reports somewhere on my pc that i can send you if you'd like.

1600.00 without B&C stock.
I'm confused. Can this MZ be used in WA? Our rules are changing to 209 primer being legal and I wanted to take advantage of that. But your rifle actually looks like a bolt action center fire. Is it a muzzle loader?? Sorry for the question, I'm new when it comes to MZs

This is a muzzleloader with 209 primer ignition. 45 caliber. Ive used blackhorn and smokeless out of these rifles. This particular gun has only shot smokeless.

I cant confirm if its legal in your state but this is NOT a centerfire. Feel free to ask more questions but i dont know WA rules.

Last bump for the smoke pole.

Great price for a solid muzzleloader.

So I'm pretty ignorant about muzzleloaders. What kind of groups do you expect to shoot with a gun like this and what is the recoil like with smokeless?

With emax's you can easily shoot sub moa, i hunt with 302 bombs and can shoot moa or better. I chose to shoot the 302 bombs because they plain put game down. I shoot lots of deer every year so im fairly experienced with muzzleloader bullets. If you want to win a competition shoot parkers or pittmans but deer/elk i prefer kinetic performance bullets which are called "bombs"

The trick to these guns is sizing the bullet correctly, along with powder charge. Its not difficult by any means.

Recent Posts