• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 700----6.5-284

deadbird.81

I'm selling my custom built Remington 700. Its action is blue printed and single shot adapted. It has a douglas 1:8 twist barrel that is a no.7 contour. Factory remington trigger set at 2.5lbs. The bolt handle is skeletonized and the bolt is fluted. It has a JP designs tank break. The action and barrel and bolt have been gun coated by Kampfeld Custom. He also did the fluting and sketetonizing. The stock is a McMillen A2. It has a pachmeyer butt pad two studs in the forearm. It has a Ken Ferrell base. Leupold rings. It has a leupold 8.5-25X50mm VX-III LRT. 4 and 2 inch sunshades. It has the VH reticle. Butler creek flip up caps. The gun weighs 16 3/4 lbs. There have been around 200-250 rounds out of it. I have killed groundhogs out to 700 yards with it. Its total tack driver! Also to sweeten the deal I have 95 norma brass maybe twice fired. I have somewhere around 100-200 hornaday a-max 140gr rounds. Also have some powder H4350. I've got alot invested here. The pics don't show the coating as it was just done late last year. Its olive drab green to match the stock. The stock fades from light green to hunter green to black. Beautiful in person. Any questions post or PM. I'm asking 2600$ OBO. No insulting offers please. I will consider nice semi auto shotguns on trade. Benelli SBE II or vinci a plus. Will meet close to home so it can be seen. Also it was built by Harry Suarez. It currentally shoots a 140 a-max with 45 grs. of H4350 at 2696 at the muzzell. Have the drop chart if you shoot the same load out of it. Also a custom knob from Leupold cut to my drop chart with yardage instead of MOA adjustments.
RSCN0769.jpg

DSCN0766-1.jpg

deadbird maybe you should let jrallen_uscm make you an offer on the rifle without the scope. as I would buy the scope/mounts/and rings if priced rite.

Great i would like the gun and not the scope or anything else. SemperFi

P.S. I have an unfired Benelli cordoba in 20ga if you are interested.

Last edited:
Let me think about the gun. I was really looking for a 12 ga but i will think it over. Also I really wanted to sell it whole.

No, it is black. They sell new for 1599.00 around here but depending on the your situation I will work with you. I also have a black cordoba that I have shot a little in 12ga. SemperFi