• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 7-270WSM

FURMAN

Long action AntiX, Mcmillan Game Warden Max, Christensen Arms 26" barrel, Ryan Pierce self timing titanium brake, Triggertech Diamond, Hawkins M5 BDL bottom metal. Has right at 50 rounds down the barrel. Is shooting 184 Hybrids well under .5moa at 2985 with CCI 250s, Winchester brass, and RL26. Ready to go no wait and load development done. YOUR FFL MUST ACCEPT FROM PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL. No trades. Scope not included. Can include brass for extra.

As far as the cartridge it is a simple neck up 270 WSM with a mandrel then load and reload like normal. Can also size 300WSM down. The advantages are more brass options and a longer neck. $3900 shipped.

AL1mBwUl.jpg
WVsE4RBl.jpg
LExiBhNl.jpg
QcBjv5hl.jpg
CUe8ewcl.jpg
1SgGmJgl.jpg
bX7AcEEl.jpg

$3800 shipped. This is ready to go. No load development needed.

The bare rifle weighs 7 lbs as you see it on my scale. My load with my lot of powder is 64.7 RL26 as shown on the target. .025 off the lands is the most accurate.

That is one of the best thought out rounds ever! 270 / 300 wsm brass is always in good supply, and the case dimensions are awesome. Genius idea

Recent Posts